- We are a progressive, Presbyterian church in the heart of Wellington, New Zealand's capital city. Everyone is welcome! Find out More
Inside view of the church. A place of peace and creativity.
A place of hospitality and beauty. Find out More
- Lighting candles at an interfaith service remembering the people of Christchurch after the 2011 earthquake. Find out More
- Creating community. There are many opportunities to make friends and share the journey. Find out More
Music nourishes the spirit.
The church is a popular venue for concerts.
It has outstanding acoustics and comfortable seating! Find out More
- "Draw the Circle Wide" celebrating 20 years of being an inclusive community! Find out More
- Children taking a closer look at the nativity scene on Christmas Day. Find out More
- Our large conference room upstairs in the hall. We have other rooms available as we seek to make the church available to the community -- "our place and yours." Find out More
- Support for the Civil Union legislation and Marriage Equality legislation are just some of many aspects of our programme of Social Justice. Find out More
- Our community acknowledging the "Inclusive Church" sign and celebrating 20 years of "including all people of every creed, race, class and sexual orientation." Find out More
- An amazing transformation - the church was the venue for a celebration dinner. Find out More
Hi everyone,Assembly opened on Tuesday night with a long…. service at Knox Church, Dunedin. Music was an intriguing mix of grand piano, guitar, drums and pipe organ. While I noted A... read more